The Aroma 4000 is a compact, fully programmable, computerized super automatic
specialty coffee machine, featuring a highly specialized delivery system
that guarantees the exact amount of 100% real freeze-dried coffee
for each variety of specialty coffee. In addition, the Aroma 4000 also dispenses
flavorful non-coffee-based gourmet treats, including two variations of both hot
chocolate and the highly popular Chai tea!
The technology behind the Aroma 4000 allows
you to serve the finest specialty coffees available with just a push of
a button. Your cost of the various choices averages only 15 cents to 35 cents
per 8-ounce serving, with normal retail prices of $3.00 to $4.00 per 8-ounce
serving — a 1,200% to 2,000% return on
• Uses 100% Real Coffee - Unlike many commercial grinderless
coffee machines, the
Aroma 4000 'Karma' style machine uses only 100%
rather than 'coffee
flavoring', to make each delicious specialty treat. Using our gourmet-quality
the Aroma 4000 does away with the need for a grinder, and without compromising
on customer satisfaction!
• Handles the 'Convenience' Crowd - Especially designed for large-scale commercial
dispensing venues: catering events, conventions, vending applications,
and more - this machine
is built to please any size crowd!
• User Friendly - Anyone can operate the Aroma 4000 - with just push
• Computerized - Completely programmable
to your specific needs, even the temperature!
• Built-in Management Tools - Tracks quantity of items dispensed
and allows for
customized quality control.
• Continuous Brewing Capability - Operates uninterrupted, with no recovery time
• Always Ready for Use - Designed to be left ON all day, every day.
• Super Fast and Easy - Each drink is completed within 15-30 seconds
of the push of
• No Frothing Wand - Instantly froths and dispenses the milk directly
into each cup!
• Dependable Quality - Every cup is identical to the last one, every
• Exceptional Flavor - Indistinguishable from brews made by the
• Choice of Application - May be used as a vending machine, cashier-attended,
• Fixed or Portable - Can be permanently placed on a countertop, temporarily on a table,
or moved about on a rolling cart.
• Adaptable to Water Source - Can be either connected to a permanent
water line or to an
independent water reservoir. Unlike many traditional machines,
the Aroma works off a low-
pressure delivery system that does away
with the need for special plumbing!
• Needs No Special Wiring - Plugs into any ordinary 110V outlet.
• Low Maintenance - A few minutes daily guarantees many years of trouble-free
Push one button to clean the machine and then simply refill the
• High Quality Construction - Built to uphold the most exacting of
standards. All exterior
components are completely powder-coated for anti-rust
• Compact Size - Fits practically anywhere, measuring 17.5" wide,
22" deep (w/fittings)
21.5" high - And NO coffee bean hopper!
• Hot Water Dispenser - Any selection can be converted to a hot water button
for tea, soup
or other purposes, and is available 24 hours a day, every day.
• Automatic Shutoff - Machine turns itself off if the water level goes too low.
• No Messy Filter Baskets or Measuring Scoops - It just doesn't get
any easier: this model
uses 100% real freeze-dried coffee, which is stored in a refillable container. All the work is
done for you!
• High Profitability - Normal retail prices range around $3.00 to $4.00
each item, while actual
cost are approximately 12¢ to 30¢.
• Flexible Terms - May be purchased or leased. If it is leased,
the buyout at the conclusion
of the lease is $1.00, or the lease may be rolled-over for
a new machine. Several other
arrangements are available - including our 'FREE ESPRESSO
PROGRAM'. Call us for details!
• Excellent Customer Service - Comes with a comprehensive one-year
warranty and 24/7
service support. Warranty beyond one-year for labor and parts is determined by each
• Only Machine of Its Kind - Manufactured exclusively by Office Coffee Services
Aroma 4000 Super Automatic Espresso Machines - Specifications
• ETL listed for home and commercial use.
• Volts: 120 a.c. 60 Hz, Power: 1000 Watts.
• Dimensions: Width: 17.5", Depth: 22", Height: 21.5".
• Weight 65 lbs. (empty)
• Computerized programmable buttons.
• Water Line Supply Connection System:
Maximum pressure between 1 and 8 bar
Connection with a 'John Guest' plug, reducing from ¾" to